Thursday

GREETINGS

GREETINGS

well, wouldn't you know i needed to tell you one more thing before searchin' for the pot of coffee that is usually waitin' for me by the door of the doo dad den...some time ago i posted a scrapbook page at that delightful doins' called scrapbook-bytes that showed just a portion of my oh so adorable french suitcases stacked and tagged.

i no sooner had posted it in the gallery than i started getting emails askin' me where these sweet things could be purchased. at the time, they were difficult to locate and if some were found, you'd have to sell your soul to buy just two. since then i found out that my dear friend amy, who owns and operates the cutest little online store you'll ever see - has them for sale and at a price that will allow you to actually call what you own an official mo inspired stack.

so if you too want some of these fabulous darlings, be sure to stop by her shop. you'll find it here. be sure to tell her i sent you!

11 comments:

Tracy (MacysMommy) said...

WOW! A fantastic addition to an already beeyouteeful array of wares at Amy's store! Jo's Wal*Mart's got nothin' on Amy!

Di said...

I want them all. I also know of another place selling them, but they always run out! I think the inspire website is awesome and she has a linkie poo to sbb! Neat-o.

Shabby Miss Jenn said...

HOOORAY!!!! LITTLE MO SUITCASES FOR ALL!!!! Thank you for sharing this Mo-ness!!! I absolutely adore these!!!! I have seen these in yuppy stores in vineyard tourist town, but not as dandy and cute as in these colors!! So we can make some shabby doodad tags and wallah!!! Replicas!!! But of course I will give credit where credit is due!!! Back to you of course! Thanks for sharing a huge secret!!!

Susan said...

I can attest to Amy's store - she actually phoned me right after I placed my order AND emailed me! her store is awesome - don't miss out on going there!!

Now I have to go back and see what ELSE she has added!!!

Bette said...

Aww those are adorable!! Will definitely have to pick some up- Annie's b-day is in a couple months she would love them!

Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

Great blog!! Keep it up :)

Me said...

Hmmmm, is there any way we can have these lil cases dropped by the Mo abode first to be filled with some of those mini-mo's cookies?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

- Z

Shabby Miss Jenn said...

Is there any possiblity that you will have a gallery at your new website sometime? I really would love to post los' with your darling doodads.

Susan said...

Me too!! Yeah Mo, can we show off your kits in a gallery all our own??? Love, your customers!!!!

Tracy (MacysMommy) said...

I was thinking the SAME thing! I want to share my "Mo-stalgic" layouts too!! :)

BetteD said...

Me too, Me too!! Just think of it- a delightful display of delicious downloaded doodads!!