Thursday

..and now for the easter cans

mos_easter_cans

so here is what you can make if all you have are some empty soup cans...or if you want, adapt these lil canned guys onto the bigger paint cans. my photos of these weren't that great so i hope you can see em well enough. for those who have emailed for the bunny face, i'll include these faces too just in case you wanna try them too. i will try to get those out tomorrow! and be sure to email me and jo if you need some help. i am still scannin the eggs and will try to blog em up next...altho, when jo and i went lookin for the dern pink sponge rollers, we found the perfect easter bonnets so i may just have to show those off before getting the egg-structions to you.

thanks again for stoppin by and not givin up on me while i was away so long. i'm baaaaaack in blogland now and plan to stay!

5 comments:

Kpbrutcher of A Digi Memory said...

Oh these are adorable! They would make perfect table center pieces at the Easter party. I don't know if I have time to get 18 ready though but you can betcha I'll be ready next year. How cute it would be to have one in front of each childs table setting. You're a genius Mo. ;)

Tammy (drewsmama) said...

Mo, as much as I'd love to see Jo's bonnet, as I am sure it is a sight to see. I'd really like the instructions for the baskets BEFORE easter. I unlike Peggy do have time to make this little suckers, and I intend to have 40 of these done by Saturday! And if you believe any of that I have some EXCELLENT ocean front property in arizona for you! I can't wait to see the bonnets AND the baskets, you are always such an inspiration! Thanks for all the neat ideas, you never cease to amaze me!

Jeannie said...

So happy that you're back in blogland! You always put a smile on my face! Jeannie / mama beans

Anonymous said...

first of all, it's exciting to see you back in blogland!!! I love the buskets and, of course, perfect name for them. Hey I would like to have the pattern for the face if it is available :). Love all of the ideas they can be used for. Can hardly wait to see Jo's bonnet and the eggs you are busy decoratin'. yup, you are a genius Mo, you know how to brighten anybody's day, well, especially mine. Maggie

Janna said...

Way cute!