better late than frenzied


i was a lil worried today when mini's daddy said he was disappointed in my recent bloggin...i was afraid he hadn't taken too kindly to me tryin to sell him off. but seems he hadn't visited in the last coupl'a days and was referrin to me neglectin to doin any braggin blog about my fancy mother's day present....so here it is. maybe now when he does see i was tryin to sell him he won't feel so bad.

i guess i didn't brag blog cause i had felt so guilty. see - i thought mother's day was the sunday before and had worked myself up into a frenzy thinkin they had plum forgotten it was the day of the year to shower me with gifts, praise and love for bein so devoted to em both. i must admit i had some unkind thoughts about my family thinkin they were gonna let my special day come and go with nary one pile of gifts bein plopped before my feet. boy did i feel foolish for wastin such a good frenzy when i found out i had jumped the gun! i'm just glad i never admitted to either of em that i had done so...i'm afraid the result might've been me not gettin such good treatment when the day actually arrived!

anyway, here is me and my latest reward for bein such a good mother...okay...maybe a moderately successful mother but aimin all the time for good and just not always hittin the mark exactly as i planned. i'd love to give you a bit of a product review but that'll have to wait cause i'm still tryin to figure out exactly how to work the thing...i can tell you that i had hoped for what my pro-fessional photographer friends said was the best camera i could get...i just never guessed i would also be gifted with the heaviest! but i'm not complainin - my arm muscles can always use a bit o tonin!

sorry to be so late in sendin out the greetin but better late than frenzied.....i hope you all had a wonderful mother's day too...whether you got the day right or not!