Wednesday

wisteria hysteria

wisteria
been busy in the garden 'n snapped a few shots so i could show off my wisteria. it seems to be doin' fine even though i forgot to add it's favorite snack (superbloom) at all this year. i only have two planted - one original to the house (which makes it almost 100 years old) and the other i only planted three years ago. the old one makes it's way down one side o' the property 'n the new one went in a direction completely different than i planned but i'm pleased it did....it jumped a walkway, rode the top o' a brick wall and is now makin' it's way toward the rooftop of the north side o' the house.

now...back out to see if i can get the hydrangeas to join in the bloomin' easter parade. thanks for stoppin' by!

7 comments:

all the latest in heavensville said...

lordy, woman, if that's not a piece of heaven, i don't know what is. lucky, lucky you to have such a wonderful garden.

absolutely spectacular!

Honey Bend Vintage said...

Have not been by in awhile. Beautiful pics~
Bristol

Anonymous said...

Bloomin gorgeous Mo! Enjoy your garden this springtime xxox Deb

Kathy said...

Well, who knew you lived on Wisteria Lane you "desperate house-wife", you! Love the purple wisteria. Breathtaking. Happy Easter!

Kathy in Chicago

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous is all I can say Mo.. spring time is definitely blooming in Moland!! XO Christa

Anonymous said...

how beautiful...makes me yearn for home and days gone by...wisteria is one of the things I can't seem to grow here and I misse it...happy hoppy day dear. xoxo JudyG

ejj said...

I love wisteria! It reminds me of my Grandmother Jenkins. I must get some for my yard....