Wednesday

the doo dad shop is turnin' five

party favor 1
it's hard to believe that this summer marks the fifth birthday o' the doo dad shop. you might remember that my digital doo dads became homeless due to the brouhaha that developed after i dared to discuss my disappointment - here on my blog for all to see - that so many designers deemed it okay to design their own doo dads by duplicatin' the original ideas o' more dedicated designers.

while my friend inspired amy and i struggled to get the doo dad shop up 'n runnin' that first summer, i gifted orphan doo dads to all who stopped by.

this summer, to celebrate my five years o' deliverin' delightful doo dads to you via download from the doo dad shop - AND show my appreciation to all o' you who have stood by me through the thick as well as the thin - i thought i'd pass out plenty o'party favors.

if you desire to download the first fabulous favor just head on over to my site and you'll find a link on the news page. if you do up somethin' real nice usin' the party favor doo dads please do let me know so i can show your work off here or add a link. this first party favor will be available 'til june 24th, 2010. if you missed it request the link when you purchase your next round o' doo dads!

xoxoxomo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear mayor mo, i was droolin over that birthday cake when i stopped by yesterday ... thank you so much for the delightful birthday doodads! happy birthday to Moland and happy birthday to you too! here's wishin for many more! lisar

Anonymous said...

wow...it's hard to believe it's been 5 years! Congratulations Miss Mo on 5 amazing years of doo dad designin and delivering!


xoxoxxo
Peggy

all the latest in heavensville said...

this is just too cute for words. i'm a cherry lover, and have all kinds of ideas for these doodads. great, great set, mo.

congratulations on five years. only the strong survive, and you're still standing strong in the world of digital scrapbooking. you're still the queen, dear heart...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Mo! Can't wait to get my hands on those beautiful new doodads!
My best to you,
betty

Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy 5 years of deelightful doo daddin' Mo! I hope Mini makes you a cake that tastes as good as the one on your home page looks. Thank you so much for everything always and for these. Macy has takin' a real shining to everything cherry.... she's gonna love this too. Much love, Trillie Mae xoxooxox

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Anniversary,Mo! Thanks for all the years of divine doo-dads for sprucing up my scrapbook pages! Of all the designers out there, your doo-dads will always hold the most special place in my heart! Congratulations and I can't wait to try out your special party favors! Thanks!

Rebecca
sassy251

RoverGal said...

Happy 5th anniversary! Thank you so much for the party favors!
Cindy G.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday o my favorite mo! i owe it all to you as you were my start in digi scrapbookin' and i have made fabulous life long friends here in moland. i can sit her for hours admirin my mo collection - just need to get back in there and create like the wind. thank you so much for everything and lets celebrate by cuttin that lovely cake~! luvluvluv melissa - double e

Lori T. said...

Congratulations ma'am and thank you for the lovely gift.

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Anniversary to Moland!! Your doo dads have adorned my most special pages and have brought smiles to everyone's faces of all the homemade cards that I send. Thank you for all your beautiful doo dads and there is "No place like Moland!!" Happy 5th Anniversary and thank you for all of the antics of Jo, Mini and the Trailer Park!! In addition, I have met some very dear friends through Moland. Thank you for all you do Mo!! XOXOXO Christa

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.. 5 years already! Congratulations Missy Mo, the celebration cake is delicious! It truly doesn't seem that long ago that I received my first batch of delightful doo dads shipped to me in a sweet little patchworked purse. Oh how I loved them, then and now. xxox Thanks for the sweet present, and heaps of hugs always.
pennyshilling/deb

teri mason said...

happy birthday! wow, it was around that time that I sort of fell out of scrapping. i'm just jumping back in and am happy to see you are still creating lovely doo dads!

monet dent said...

i am SO very sad that i missed this MOmentous occasion! such sweet memories and BEAUTIFUL friends i have made in Moland! *sigh* i miss you all so! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Moland! now let's PARTY! :o)