christmas doo dads to download

dec8

i have been nothing but sick with one ailment after another since i last blogged. while i'm certain it wasn't the bloggin' that sickened me nor was it mini appearin' so slutty or her daddy's attempts to convince me he should have been a comedian, i have no idea what IS causin' this series of maladies to strike me. i swear,if one more round o' coughin', sneezin', scratchin', limpin', nose-blowin', throw-uppin', or etc. etc. attacks me i'm gonna' have a hissy fit...of course that could be the symptom of yet another new flu so i'll just keep hoping this past 24 hours straight o' good heath means i'm on a streak.

i had to pull myself together at least long enough to blog up these delightful digital doo dads designed for december for you, my dear friends, to have delivered via download. i've made some mighty nice wrappin' paper 'n tags from this batch. maybe if i get a bit more energy in me i'll snap some shots of my packaging efforts to show 'n tell.

i wish i had something really powerful to provide during these disturbing days but maybe once you get these doo dads downloaded you'll be distracted for just a bit...even a small byte might help.

you can get 'em here. if you have a problem gettin' 'em let me know. i'm sure hopin' i'll be my zippy self from here on out and therefore here more than not. xoxoxoxoxo